7.24.2011

The Biggest Painting I've Ever Done!

I am currently working on a commission of a stunning water lily.  I have always wanted to do one of these flowers because they look like some eerie, yet beautiful, creation from another World. This flower also reminds me of anemones… you know, the kind Nemo hangs out in. I am thrilled to finally have the push I need to attempt this intimidating flower!  I will continuously update this post, so check back often & feel free to comment!

Marvel
16 x 20"
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencil & Caran d'Ache Neocolor II on Cold Press Crescent Illustration Board

3 comments:

  1. I love it already! I've always thought orange and deep blues look so pretty together. I can't wait to see the final product!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    It's not easy to depict a convincing dimensional aspect and perspective on this subjet, you're doing a great job on that.

    Kind regards,

    José

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura,

    It's not easy to depict a convincing dimensional aspect and perspective on this subject.
    You're doing a great job.

    Kind regards,

    José

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave thoughts & comments!